Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Title Change

The name of the blog has changed, though it doesn't seem to be reflecting that when I try to post links, so I'm sorry about that.

I realized that not every post will be about Mormonism and as such having the title "Understanding Mormonism" could be confusing.  To be honest, most of my posts will have something to do with Mormonism - whether in part or whole - so, no real change in content.  However, I may choose to blog about something that seems to transcend both the Christian and Mormon realms, so I thought it best to have a less pigeon holed title.



Also, "Understanding Mormonism" seemed to be a very intimidating.  I didn't want to come off as some guy that is attacking the LDS church.  I would rather come across as someone who is fairly knowledgeable that is just trying to get people from all religions to stop and think.  So instead of saying to the world..."This is what they believe, this is what I believe, and you should know the difference!"  I'm now saying, "Hey, here is something that I'd like to talk about.  What do you think?"  See the difference?



So anyways, just wanted to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment